I have taught preschoolers through graduate students and love helping students connect with both their work and their classmates.
- Telling True Stories: Exploring Creative Nonfiction
- Exploring Flash Nonfiction: Finding Meaning in Everyday Life
- Getting the Story Right: Research for Writers
- Having Your Say: Beginning Essays
- Fiction Basics (teens)
- Literary Magazines 101: Submitting Your Work
- The Truth in 140 Characters: #cnftweet micro essays
- Family Stories into Memoir (seniors)
- Creating a Writing Life
Have you taken my class recently? Find a list of resources.
Inquire about teaching and classes:
Also see book preparation services at Snapshot Stories.